A

Sunday, 30 September 2018

Ronaldo Brands Claims He R-ped American Woman "Fake News" In Instagram Video


Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to respond to complaints published in a German magazine.

Lawyers for Manchester United's former star have to take legal action against Der Spiegel for allegedly illegal allegations by an American woman nine years ago from the star.

Kathryn Mayorga, 34, was revealed on Friday as the woman who accused Ronaldo of attacking her on a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009.

Ronaldo took part in an Instagram live earlier this week, where he responded to questions from fans on various topics.

It is not clear what the exact question was before Ronaldo apparently rejected the allegations.

Looking at the camera, the star of Juventus said: "No, no, no, no, no, what did they say today?

"They want to promote [my self by using] my name. It's normal.

"They want to be famous to say my name, but it's part of the job. I'm a happy man and all right."

The star of Juventus was on a vacation in Sin City in 2009 with his cousin and groom when he met the part-time model.

During the alleged incident, he claimed that Ronaldo fell on his knees and said he was "99 percent a good man" who was disappointed by "one percent."

Later, Ronaldo allegedly paid £ 287,000 as an out-of-court settlement agreement, which forced her to never talk about her claims.

Footballer, 33, denies the allegations that first appeared on the football escape site in April 2017. According to court documents claimed by Der Spiegel, Ronaldo insists the s-x was consensual.

His lawyers, Schertz Bergmann Rechtsanwälte, issued a statement denying Mayorga's claim that they would sue for "damages for moral damage".

No comments:

Post a Comment