A

Sunday, 1 July 2018

Two Siblings Burnt To Death In a Fire Outbreak In Ondo State

Two brothers have been roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in Akure, the capital of Ondo State.

According to Vanguard, the brothers, two-year-old, lunga and four-year-old Damilare Omolere, were left in the care of their 11-year-old sister, while their parents left.

Vanguard realized that, while his father, Bode, was traveling out of state, his mother, Blessing, was also not at home on the ill-fated day.

The eldest daughter left the children alone in the house only to return later and find the house engulfed in flames.

The sources said the fire could have been caused by a candle that her sister left on the table before she left the house.

In another development, the report says that the president of the Association of Office and Computer Documents, Elizabeth Aina, 52, whose store was among the 100 stores locked by fire last week, died of a heart attack four days after the incident.

The husband, Jacob Aina, who confirmed the death of the mother of his five children, and added that she was the owner of two of the tents destroyed by fire.

Residents of the city, on the platform of Creative Gangs, criticized the ineffectiveness of the state fire service to deal with fire incidents, as well as protested the death of the two children and the burning of stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment