A

Saturday, 30 June 2018

France Knocks Lionel Messi and Argentina Out of 2018 World Cup

June 30, 2018 0 Comments
Messi leaves after a frustrating tournament in which Argentina barely escaped a humiliating elimination in the group stage. But he ended up like all his major tournaments with Argentina's senior national team: without a trophy, and while carrying the burden of a team's defeat on his light shoulders. At age 31, you can choose to make this your last World Cup.

For a few minutes in the second half, it almost seemed that Argentina's troubled trip in this World Cup could be extended. Angel Di Maria scored a magnificent long-range goal just before halftime, and then Gabriel Mercado converted a low shot from Messi three minutes into the second half for a 2-1 lead.

But France was just too good. Youth forward Kylian Mbappé won a penalty in the first half with a three-quarter field career, then scored two goals of his own four minutes apart to nail the knife in Argentina.

Antoine Griezmann scored the first goal of France, converting the penalty that Mbappé had won, and right-back Benjamin Pavard cut in the second of France in the 57th minute - a goal volleyed equal to Di Maria's stunner - after some nervous moments at beginning of half time.

After pulling even, France simply walked away. Mbappé regained the advantage of his team with the genius of a veteran in the 64th minute, calmly found space in the area to tear home the goal of the advantage.



Then, four minutes later, he finished a fluid play that started deep in the middle of France by scoring his second goal of the day - and the third of the tournament - beyond the Argentine keeper Franco Armani.

Argentina had a deep final save in the time of discount, when the substitute Sergio Agüero headed a cross of Messi, the second attendance of Messi in the game. But Argentina needed one more, and in two minutes, and Messi, they were out of time.

France will play on Friday the winner of the second game on Saturday, Uruguay vs. Portugal, in Nizhny Novgorod.

IMSU Student Cuts-off Lover's Manhood After making Love In Owerri

June 30, 2018 0 Comments
This is how an Internet user, Chimeremeze Uzondu, who is a journalist, narrated the impressive story online;

"Just this morning, I run to the loyalty bank Douglas on my way to the transaction, just to see a girl breathing and panting like a dying cow, I asked what happened, an eyewitness told me that the girl cut off the manhood of a man.

Then I pressed more to get the real story that was counted as: the girl called the victim late in the afternoon yesterday that she wants him around, the boy asked her to go, asked the guy to go look for her hostel in imsu, with his car, the guy went and picked her up, after they did everything and had s * x, around 4 a.m. this morning the girl took a knife to cut the manhood d, but the manhood did not fall completely, before The guy woke up and raised the alarm.



The brothers went out and hugged the girl, and took the boy to the hospital, after sewing masculinity and other medical logistics, the bill came to N300kplus, they asked the girl to pay, she accepted and took them to the bank of fidelity to remove them. , and when she arrived at the loyalty bank, the girl refused to retire, that has aroused the curiosity of the men to know what was happening.

The girl, when asked about her own version of the story, accepted the above, but insisted that they agreed to pay N6k at night, and after the deal, the guy told her to wait for the morning to come, She got angry and the devil took possession of her that made her cut off from virility.

In the blink of an eye, the entire banking environment was crowded with young people asking the bank to free the girl that she should be lynched but the bank's security resisted the idea and called the police to pick up the girl .

The girl, when asked if she was an imsu student, accepted that she is in the last year, but refused to say her name and department at that university. "

United kingdom ready To End Diesel, Petrol Cars Sales By 2040

June 30, 2018 0 Comments
Britain still plans to end the sale of new diesel and petrol cars by 2040 and will be out more detail as soon as this week, a government source told Reuters on Tuesday after a report suggested the plans were being watered down.



Reuters reports that the Prime Minister, Theresa May's Conservative government said last year it would be new and diesel cars from 2040 although the Financial Times said on Monday that the plans had been downgraded to a "mission".

There has been confusion over whether the proposals will include hybrid models, which both have an electric and combustion engine.

A government source told Reuters that there had been no change.

"We will end the sale of new conventional oil and diesel engine by 2040," the source said on condition of anonymity. "It's not government policy to ban hybrids."

The earliest ministers will detail the plans, known as "Road to Zero", is on Wednesday but they are unlikely to come up soon, the source added.

The document has already been delayed as Britain's transport, business and environment ministries discuss the final proposals.

Carmakers have been particularly angry about any restrictions on hybrid models, which are seen by some as a transitional technology as the uptake of purely electric cars ramps up.

Fans of Mohammed Salah showed up at his house in Egypt after his address was leaked online

June 30, 2018 0 Comments
 Egypt and Liverpool FC player Mohammed Salah met with hundreds of fans who showed up at his home in Egypt on Thursday night after his address was leaked on Facebook.

The star is back in his country of birth after the departure of Egypt from the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The 26-year-old, who has only three weeks of rest before returning to Melwood for the preseason, relaxed at home with his family and friends when more than a hundred fans showed up at his door.

However, instead of asking them to leave their facilities, Salah joined the fans outside, signed autographs, took photos with them and also accepted their gifts.

Salah scored 2 goals in the group stages of the 2018 World Cup, but he could not guide his country in the round of 16.



Michael Jackson Returns Posthumously On Drake New Album "Scorpion"

June 30, 2018 0 Comments
 The icon of legendary pop icon, multiple-award-winning Michael Jackson, goes on sale with new music in a special appearance on rapper Drake's long-awaited new album.

Almost a decade after his death, the late King of Pop appeared in a song by "Scorpion", the fifth studio album by the hip hop star of Toronto, which took another surprise when using the release to clarify about his secret son .

Young Money rapper Drake, whose sensitivity to catchy beats has made him one of the best-selling artists of recent years, the 25-song album that came out on Friday expands defiantly as if it resisted the traditional boundaries of records .

However, Drake divides Scorpion in two: a first "side" in which he perfects his rap skills and a more unexpected second half in which Drake branches more into pop.



"Do not Matter To Me", the song with Jackson, belongs firmly to Drake's pop mode.

The 31-year-old man demonstrates his good faith as a singer, his rendition of penetrating rap gave way to a full texture silkiness that complements Jackson's higher ranges.

A half-time dreamy track powered by a synthesized low R & B, Do not Matter To Me is in line with the adult production of Jackson, whose distinct voice is heard in the chorus.

"Suddenly you say you do not love me anymore / Suddenly you say I closed the door / I do not care," Jackson sings.

Drake did not reveal anything about the genesis of the song.

Friday, 29 June 2018

Gov. Ambode Visits Tragedy Scene

June 29, 2018 0 Comments
 The Governor of the State of Lagos, or Akinwunmi Ambode, visited last night the scene of the tragedy that occurred on the Otedola bridge, Lagos-Ibadan highway, where many lives and properties were lost. He calls it very painful and a sad day.

Photos of Instagram's Famous Heavily-tattooed Body Builder Living Lavish Lifestyle

June 29, 2018 0 Comments
 A heavily tattooed gym addict who calls himself a "Shiite Muslim soldier" has built up a legion of followers by documenting his luxurious lifestyle online, reports Dailymail UK.

The Sydney-based power lifter, who calls himself Yakiboy, frequently posts images of fast cars, hard workouts and naked selfies to his 62,000 Instagram followers.



But recent photos reveal the true extent of Yakiboy's daily excess, including the $ 180,000 luxury sedans, the Versace sheets and a lamp made with a golden Beretta gun worth more than $ 1,800.

Among them, the social media star constantly floods his followers with gymnastics and nude self-help - using little more than a slice of pizza emoji to cover himself - that show the full scope of his elaborate body art.



It also proclaims motivational mantras such as' Do not wait to see changes ... if you do not do one 'and' You only have 3 options: Give up, Give up or Give everything you have! '

Another more provocative legend says: "You are sleeping at night, you wake up and you find me in your house, my balaclava hiding my face and my RIG FIT underwear hiding my anaconda". What are you going to do in this situation?



Yakiboy has already attracted criticism from a handful of his followers on social media, with critics denouncing it as a contradiction with the Muslim faith.

Other followers have suggested that the tattoos of Yakiboy are haram, or forbidden by Allah in the Islamic faith.

'Tattooed [sic], alcohol and Muslim? I do not think so, "one commentator wrote:" I wish you "body to build" the brain also partner, "wrote another.



Thursday, 28 June 2018

Queen Elizabeth Honours Three Nigerians At Buckingham Palace, London

June 28, 2018 0 Comments
Isaac Damian Ezirim
 On Tuesday night, Queen Elizabeth presented the prestigious Queen's Young Leaders Award at a special ceremony at Buckingham Palace, London, to three Nigerians: Hauwa Ojeifo, Isaac Ezirim and Kennedy Ekezie-Joseph. They received the awards in honor of the work they are doing to transform lives in their respective communities.

Father Watches His Quintuplets All Graduate From The Same University

June 28, 2018 0 Comments
 
A proud father watched as his quintuplets all graduated from the same college on the same weekend, with degrees in five different subjects, Dailymail UK reports.
 
Enna, Maria, Emilio, George and John Diaz donned their caps and gowns to accept their certificates after four years of study at the University of North Texas.
 
The 21-year-olds who graduated with degrees in biology, finance, Spanish, social communication and art, also attended the same elementary, middle and high school, and even went to prom together.
 
 
Their proud parents Jorge, a salesman, and Enna Diaz, both 55, of Keller, Texas, watched as the siblings graduated last month. 
 
The quintuplets, who were born within three minutes of each other in July 1996, lived in the same college houses and revised together in the library ahead of their final exams. 
 
They all also worked part-time in restaurants, took out student loans and used the university's financial aid program to put themselves through university.
 
 
But although the quintuplets shared many core classes, their majors could not be further more different.
 
'Ever since they were born people were asking me how I would ever put five of them through college,' Jorge, who is originally from Guadalajara in Mexico, said.

'It has been my dream to see them through college. Watching them graduate was the best feeling any parent can have but multiply that by five. We did it.'
 
 
George, a Spanish and logistics major, said he will never be as happy as his father was watching his quintuplets accept their degrees.
 
He said: 'I don't think I'll ever be half as happy as my dad was when we graduated. It was always his main goal to get us all through college and he was like 'Holy Moly, I did it.'
 
'It was great to start something like college with my siblings and finish it together.'
 
 
The siblings lived in adjoining dorms for freshman and sophomore years, before moving into an apartment together

Tori ng

Wednesday, 27 June 2018

Mikel Obi holds back tears while speaking after Nigeria's defeat to Argentina

June 27, 2018 0 Comments
Nigeria needed only a draw to qualify for the knockout stage at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, but could not keep still and was defeated after a goal by Argentine defender Marcus Rojo in the 86th minute sealed the score.

The Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, who endured tears during an interview after the game, said they did everything possible, while the Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, said that the players do not have as much experience but They did everything possible.